Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thursday SYC race and Friday NYC race

Thursday ACA race hosted by Gemma

As per usual Gemma dominated her thursday race but Neron managed to sneak in a round win before she knocked the dust off, bringing his total to 33 round wins. I managed to sneak into the last round of the night and wonder how Gemma is so fast as I trailed to a second place.

Friday ACA race hosted by Quirky

Now this was a good night, minimal lag and a fist full of new course maps, YAY. Neron and I split the wins down the middle with Neron taking the overall victory due to my crash out of the second round. Nerons total now stands at 35 rounds and 9 overalls, I cracked 40 rounds but can't seem to shake Neron as we tie with 9 overalls.

Tomorrow Gemma will host her sunday big boat race, shall we all quiver in fear or rejoice because the fleet was well mannered. We shall see.


Also reminder tuesday is MSR team race at SYC @ 6pm please be there as I have confirmed Jane Fossett will be there and perhaps she will bring her pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment